The Automotive Embedded Software Developer Course is for both freshers and working professional engineers. If you are a fresher engineer and you want to make your career in Automotive Embedded Software Development engineer field, then this course is suits you.
Advantages Of Automotive Embedded Software Developer Course
- Easy to get a job since more openings are there.
- Very Good salary.
Who Can Join Automotive Embedded Software Developer Course?
If you have completed or continuing your Engineering in ETC, ECE, EE, EEE, IT, CSE and IE, then you are eligible for this course. If you are a working professional engineer in the same field or working in some other field, but interested to switch your job into Automotive Embedded Software Developer field, then please contact us.
Automotive Embedded Software Developer Course Overview
- Basics of Microcontroller (ARM-32 & Power PC-32)
- Anyone RTOS programming.
- How to control GPIO, I2C, SPI, etc using RTOS.
- Basic understanding of different automotive Development Platforms.
- Basic Understanding of Automotive Vehicle Architecture.
- Basic Understanding of Automotive Vehicle Networking.
- Introduction to ECU and ECU Architecture.
- Basic to deep on CAN Protocol.
- Basic to deep on CAN-TP Protocol.
- Basic to deep on DoCAN Protocol.
- Basic to deep on UDS Protocol.
- Basic to deep on LIN Protocol.
- Basic to deep on LIP-TP Protocol.
- Basic to deep on Do-LIN Protocol.
- Basic to deep on EtherNet Protocol.
- Basic to deep on DoIP Protocol. .
- Basics of AUTOSAR Architecture with real-time code level design with programming example for interview crack with demo Vector Tools.
- Vector Canoe Tool Training on basic Tool.
- Deep C Programming concept clear for high-level MNC company interview and in future Architecture level career made.
- Basics of CAPL Programming.
- 2 Real-time industry-oriented Automotive Projects. (Depends on your customize for AUTOSAR/Non-AUTOSAR)
- Total Company Development Environment setup training for a real-time experience.
- Interview crack questions and answers.
- Guide for how to attend the interview.